11.11.2010

Becoming A Blogger

For a good week or so now I have been OCD about setting up this blog.  Who knew there were so many options for backgrounds and colors and layouts, etc... not I.  Anyway, with music being such a huge part of my life, I figured what better night to start this blog than the night of the 2010 CMA Awards.  Especially because I'm sure I'll be super busy next year getting ready for the event that I won't have time to blog (kidding...but, slightly hoping). 


So for any of you new followers, my husband and I are newlyweds of four months and he is a musician.  We got married this past July in Georgia (more of that fabulous day in the Our Cool Life tab).  That was, by far, the most amazing day of my life!  Here's a quick snap shot from our first dance at the reception:


  

As I mentioned earlier, Bobby (the husband) is pursuing a career as an artist/musician/writer in the country music industry which is the reason we are here in Nashville.  I'll be completely honest, I was not thrilled about living here at first, mainly because I missed my family and friends in Atlanta.  However, after we got married and I started seeing first hand how much God was blessing Bobby and his musical gift, that feeling quickly changed.  As we sat on the couch tonight watching the CMA Awards, before he left for one of his weekly writers nights, we couldn't help but talk about the possibility of him being part of such a big night for country music artists one day.  If such musical success is in God's plan for us, and we are blessed with such an amazing experience as the CMA Awards, I promise you all will be the first to hear. 




2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH IM SO GLAD YOU STARTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...