11.30.2010

I Wanna Marry You

This is so random but I am so in love with this new artist (Bruno Mars) and with my favorite show Glee and now the two have combined so I felt the need to share (and I am having a major case of writers block).  We have a bunch of weddings coming up this summer and secretly I am hoping someone decides to do this down the aisle... maybe not because I will probably feel the need to join in.  Either that or someone needs to propose dancing and singing to this song. =)  I'll help if there are any takers!

When Bobby and I renew our vows in 50 years we will be having a Glee wedding. Yes, we will be old and wrinkly, dancing and singing our way down the aisle. And yes, you're all invited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...