1.24.2011

Music Video Debut

  Okay, so I'm gonna be honest.  I'm a little embarrassed about the music video.  Now, don't get me wrong, I think the music video was absolutely fabulous!  For real.  I think they did such an amazing job with it.  But I must say, it's really awkward seeing yourself "act" in a music video with your husband knowing that all your friends and family are going to see it.  That said, I am so proud of my husband and his music video.   I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the future, with music.

Here's a little behind the scenes scoop:

So Bobby had mentioned the music video idea a few times to me, but this was right around the time we were getting married... So a lot of it got lost in the wedding frenzy.  One rainy day, I was just walking through the door from work when I was greeted with a "Are you ready?" from my eager husband.  The guy shooting his music video was heading off to school we apparently they were in a bit of a time crunch to get the rest of scenes shot.  Frizzy hair and all, I quickly grabbed a few outfits and my make up and out the door we went.  A few hamburgers and fries later we had shot the "here honey have a fry" scene at our local Five Guys.  Talk about awkward... 6PM on a weeknight in the Five Guys in Brentwood means everyone and there mom is there having dinner.  So we got to fake talk, laugh and feed each other food in front of a guy filming us... in front of families eating their dinner.  It was a very interesting experience to say the least. We then headed off in the rain to a studio/house to shoot the kitchen/bedroom scene and after just a couple of takes, that was a wrap.

So, now that you've gotten the insiders scoop, without further adieu the blog world's music video debut of "A Different Shade of Blue" by Bobby Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...