3.23.2011

Need Some Weekend Plans?

...Well, I've got the perfect remedy to your plan-less weekend.

Bobby is starting to make his mark in the Nashville country music scene and this weekend is the release of his first self-titled EP! [For those of you who are as clueless as I was, an EP (short for Extended Play) contains more music than a single, but is too short to be a full album].  I am so proud of him and so excited about Saturday I can barely contain myself! If you live in the Nashville area or are in the need of a weekend trip, come on out and join us!


If you'd like a sneak peak, you can check out the songs from his EP here:
http://www.bobbycoolmusic.com/fr_home.cfm

Songs will be available for purchase and download after Saturdays release party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...