7.11.2011

Our First Year

Happy anniversary my love.

One year has come and gone and I feel like I'm on cloud nine all over again as I think back to our wedding day.  Becoming your wife was one of the most happiest moments of my life.  You are the most wonderful husband, partner, friend, and godly man a I could have ever asked God for; the way you love me makes me feel like the most special girl in the world.  My love for you has grown in such immeasurable ways over this past year it's hard for me to put it all into words but, each and every day, I feel more and more blessed to be standing beside you.

I love you with all my being and cannot wait to see what year two has to bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...