8.15.2011

Downtown Living

This post is about 2 months late but better late then never right?

At the beginning of June, we headed out of the suburbs to give city living a go. It was The.Longest.Day.Ever. But, I'm much closer to the locations I visit for work and Bobby is only 10 minutes from Music Row so, it was definitely worth the oh so tiring and drama filled move. I'm a city girl at heart, so I am in love. Bobby likes it too, but mainly because there is a yard for him to do manly things in. I'm sure we'll eventually move back out to the good 'ole suburbs some time down the road, but for now, we're calling ourselves city folk.

We're renting an old rennovated bungalow that is jammed packed with character. I love it. The one thing I don't love, is the fact that we are still getting ourselves unpacked and moved in. I know, I know.. I've realized that summer is the worst time to move. We've been out of town almost every weekend since the the move and on top of the both of us working, we've had about zero time to do anything. I've already decided that the next time we move, I'm making sure it's in during the winter so we are forced to stay inside due to the cold. Then I'll have no excuses and maybe get unpacked in a timely manner... =)

All that said, without further adou, here is our charming little bungalow.


This room is TBD... we have no left over furniture and 2 piles of miscelanous stuff that we have no where to put. I'll keep you posted as to what we decide to do with it, but suggestions are welcome!
This is the hallway leading to the bathroom and 2 bedrooms on either side.

This is our bedroom. The 2nd room looks pretty similar, but it's been turned into our storage room for the moment and has gotten pretty cluttered. I figured I'd save you from the mess.
 Yes, that's a door but don't worry, it's bolted shut. =)

That's it for now. As you can see from the photo's, there are no pictures on the walls, or curtains on the windows (some)...  We'll get there one day. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love your living room!!! Especially the decor above the fire place!! So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...