9.16.2011

Happy Birthday Little One

I guess it's kind of silly for me to call you the little one since you clearly have at least 3 or 4 inches on me, but you will forever be my little sister, so even when your 80, you'll be little to me. Today is your birthday, and your turning 20. (Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor).

I still see you in my brain as the chipper little pumpkin, sambo, sambo-rini, sammy-pants your were sporting the cutest bowl cut hair-do wearing your Pocahontas pj's as you watched the movie Pocahontas for the thousandth time. (I'll spare you the embarrassment of a picture).  Now you've grown into a beautiful 20 year old young woman, enjoying those fabulous college years, having the time of your life.

Having you as my little sister has been an absolute blast and such a blessing.  I don't know what I would do without your random, hysterical stories, honest yet blunt opinions on my horrible fashion and decorating skills or your pirate laugh. That picture I will include because it still is ranked at my #1 favorite picture of the 4 of us.

Happy happy birthday Sammy pants! I love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...