9.22.2011

Why I love Nashville

Free music concerts.

We spent last night hanging out with friends and listening to FREE music at the Captiol Street Party hosted by Captiol Records.  This is one of the many free music events Nashville has going on all.the.time. 

Opening acts included Eric Paisley (Barefoot Blue Jean Night) and Eric Church (How 'Bout You) with ALAN JACKSON headlining the event! YES.  He opened with Gone Country and made my night. Don't worry, he played Chattahoochee too. =)

Eric Paisley.. not the best picture..
Eric Church...eh.

God Bless America! Woo Marines!

Who's that I see?

Alan!

Amazing.

Oh, hey friends!

<3 love you.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COME HANG OUT! and bring your pb&j =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...