9.15.2011

The Sweetness of Fall

Well, hello there fall, won't you come in? 

It's gotten a little chilly here over the last few days and definitely starting to get darker earlier. If you had asked me at the beginning of this week how I felt about fall approaching I would have quickly replied (and with a snotty tone) that it was absolutely necessary for me to have at least 2 more weeks of summer before fall could come knocking at my door. Today however, thanks to all the amazing fall posts out there in the blog world, but more so my new favorite magazine Sweet Paul, no need for knocking, my door's swung wide open.  I stumbled upon this magical magazine thanks to the amazing blogger of the vG Huis. I am obsessed. The fall issue just came out with a slew of fall recipes, inspiring colors and decor and oh so much more.  Now I'm ready for a yummy stew, glass of red wine and a big comfy sweater. Ah, the sweetness of Paul fall.

While I'm on the topic, I've decided my new favorite fall decor item is white pumpkins.  You can fall in love with them too (no pun intended) on the Southern Hospitality blog.  I don't have any yet, but I will, don't you worry. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...