11.02.2011

A Chance to Give

If you've been hanging around the Cool Living corner for a while, you're very familiar with my random mentions of my friend Laura and her blog Twirl [lbr].  If you aren't familiar with her or her blog I HIGHLY recommend you check it out (you may want to wait until you have a few free hours).  Her outstanding writing skills, awesome DIY projects and precious little family will suck you in.

In her most recent post, The Grace Project, she relives some of her time spent in Africa and the sweet woman she met while she was there.  The way she spoke of Grace and her family was so similar to how Bobby speaks of his "family" in Peru and how his heart yearns to go back to visit that it quickly struck a chord in me. I knew I couldn't move on to the next blog on my reader list without posting about this great project, even if only one person reads it.

If you have the time, stroll on over to Twirl to read more about The Grace Project and how you can help support this beautiful family.

"For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have." 2 Corinthians 8:12

1 comment:

  1. you are freaking amazing. And I see that my button is showing up freakishly large- fixing that now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...