11.28.2011

Hanging At Home

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  We had a great time back in Atlanta spending lots of quality time with both my family and Bobby's.  It was sad to leave everyone but always happy to be back in my own home. 

Speaking of being back in my own home... I've been home from work all day today, and will be home again tomorrow. I wish it was just because I decided to take a few more day's off from work but apparently, according to the NP at the Doc in the box, I have shingles. I'm not really sure if I should be sharing that on the internet... but I have no filter, so oh well. I plan on going to a primary care physician tomorrow just be on the safe side, but as of right now, that's what their saying. If you've never had shingles (which I hope you have not) it is not fun. By far the most painful thing I've ever experienced. There's no way to avoid the pain either... sitting, standing, laying down.. it doesn't matter.  So, since I'm stuck at home in aganizing pain and discomfort I thought I might as well get going on decorating for Christmas! So that's what I've been doing.  We only have a few things here... the rest we accedently left at my husbands parents house (big bummer) but my amazing mother-in-law is so fabulous that she is mailing them to us this week. =) My plan is to get this all finished by the end of the weekend. We'll see.

For now here is a sneak peak on what's been in the works..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...