12.16.2011

Finished.

The indecisiveness has gone, and so has that old header.  Thanks for the sweet and encouraging comments, but I just wasn't feeling it.  To be honest, it kind of hurt my eyes when I looked at it... it was a bit too bright and loud for me.  I'm a loud person... but not that loud.

I'm very happy with what I've created this time around and I think it may be here to stay. Say What!?! I know! Check me out making a decision. Hah. After asking my husband if he liked it like 3 million times and changing the colors about 2 million times, I think I'm finally content. =)  I'm still learning how to add things like fancy fonts, creative gadget titles and pictures on the side bar, (especially since the merge with Google+ has removed my profile...) but those are mostly minor things that hopefully don't take me weeks to complete like this header did. Wahoo!!

Oh, and Happy Friday!!! Anyone else out there extremely happy this week is finally ending? I sure am. It's been a super long week for me but also, in less than 24 hours I get to hang out with this girl:


Lindsay is one of my close girlfriends from college and I love her.  She is a special education teacher with such a heart for those kids and is on fire for the Lord.  She also has a blog Have Faith. that you should totally check out.  Oh, and she is getting married in June! YAY!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow friend!

2 comments:

  1. YAAYYYYY have fun friends!! see you both very very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo hoooo cant wait to see you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...