12.13.2011

So Indecisive

See this the header right here??

...I've been working on it the last few days (this is what I was talking about in the previous post that is consuming any free time I have). So...now I don't even know if I like it. (!!!) Talk about being indecisive. Anyway, if you stop by over the next few days an see constant change.. you'll know why. Any thoughts on the header are welcome too!

Now that it is 3 hours past my bed time, (yes, that makes my bed time 9:30pm) I'm must go to bed.  I can't remember the last time I was up this late during the week.  This is what happens when my husband travels and I get bored.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the header!!! And I adore that font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I LOVE this. Props to you for having the patience to make it. Keep iiiiit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...