12.18.2011

Weekend Fun

As I mentioned a few days go, my girlfriend Lindsay and her fiance were in town this weekend visiting.  It was so great to spend a weekend of fun and fellowship with these two, and of course Linds and I made sure to squeeze in some much needed girlfriend life chats too.  We met up for lunch at Mad Donna's here in East Nashville which was delish as always. If you live here, you must go! They have everything from sandwiches and burgers to yummy brunch items and on the weekends they run 2 for 1 mimosa special. Yes please.  We spent rest of the day people watching at the Opryland Hotel and searching for baby cowboy boot socks.  The people watching was super entertaining, the sock search was an epic fail.


Last weekend we met up with our friend Barrett in downtown Franklin for a quick little photo shoot to get a cute pic taken for our Christmas card we are unfortunately no longer sending out (we went a tad over budget this month). =)  At least we got a few nice pictures taken right? And hanging out with Barrett always ends up being such a great time anyway.  He is one of the first people Bobby met when he moved here to Nashville and has really gotten into photography over the last couple of years.  You can take a look at some of his photos here but I wanted to post one of the pictures he took of us last weekend because frankly, it's just awesome.  Check it out:



PS. I promise I wasn't lying when I said I would post our Christmas decor... I just keep forgetting to actually take pictures of everything! I also promise to post it before Christmas... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...