1.23.2012

The Tagging Game

It's time for a little game of tag. I'm sure all of you out here in the blog world are familiar with this by now! My friend Laura tagged me last week so I thought I'd join in on the fun and share a little randomness about myself.

1st, the rules to tagging:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.

~~~
1. What are you wearing right. now.
Yankee sweats and an old school James Taylor t-shirt.
2. If you found $100 in your pocket what would you buy today?
I'm pretty sure I'd load up on crafts.  I've been on a slight DIY/craft binge the last few weeks. 
3. If your parting gift from the Zoo was an animal of your choice,
which one would you take home with you?
Hands down, a baby panda. Have you seen one? They are like a fluffy puppy. And hello... have you seen the YouTube video of the baby hiccuping? Priceless. I want one.
4. Would you rather have a perpetual scab on the tip of your nose or perpetual eye goop?
(choose wisely)
I feel like I may need a little clarification to make an informed decision about this one. Is this scab the dry kind or the oozy kind? Crusty eye goop or gooey eye goop? If I got to choose, I would go with a dried up scab on my nose (I'm hoping it would blend in with my freckles).  
5. What is the greatest lesson you learned from your mother?
Patience and unconditional love. She is amazing at both.
6. If you were given a free Super Bowl ad what would you advertise?
My husband & his music. 
7. What is your favorite photograph?
Currently..

This is my adorable nephew Jack for any of you who have missed the millions of picture of him I post on here. He has completely captured my heart. The picture above was taken a few months ago for my sisters family Christmas cards.
8. If you could change your name, what name would you choose?
Such a good question.  When I was younger playing dress up my name was always Shannon... so random.  I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I would choose one that you could shorten to a nick name.  I like nick names but I don't look anything like a Mandy.
9. What is the most unusual gift you ever received? (or best, or worst)
This is a combo gift but I think for a girl, together or separate it is unusual.  When we were dating, my husband gave me a baseball glove and a CD of African sounds as my birthday gift.  I'll give you a minute... I started laughing out loud when I remembered.  His rational for the gifts was that we like to play catch together and I keep talking about how much I want to go to Africa.  Super usual but very thoughtful. =) 
This was also before we went to see Billy Joel and Elton John in concert AND before he gave me a beautiful James Avery necklace.  No complaints here. 
10. What one clothing item or accessory do you wish you could pull off?
Cute flouncy dresses that gather or belt mid-waist, you know, like the typical Ann Taylor loft dress. Not so cute when your torso is only 2 inches long... such a bummer.
11. If you had to decide which movie you would teleport into (because that is naturally how this would be possible),
and live out for the rest of your life, which movie would you choose?
This is going to sound so girlie and so cliche but... The Notebook.  Specifically, the end when they live happily ever after in that beautiful house on the lake and only if it were with the mr. (obviously). I love love love that house and I love everything about that time.. the clothes, the cars, the way of life, etc.

~~~

MY TURN!
1. Favorite childhood toy or game?
2. Sweet or salty?
3. If you could start a new career tomorrow, what would it be?
4. Beach house or mountain hideaway?
5.  Were you named after anyone? If not, do you know why your parents chose your name?
6. Favorite smells?
7. If you had to be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be and why?
8. What book are you reading right now?
9. Where is the farthest you've been from home?
10. When was the last time you cried? (Happy tears or sad ones)
11. Do you have a special talent? (whether others think it is "special" or not) ;)

Hey! Come play!

Meg @ Henning Love
Amanda @ For Love of a Cupcake
Chane @ What the Hart Likes
Meesch @ A Perfect Kind of Day
Katie @ Katie Lately
Chelsea @ The Little Things In Life
Wendy @ In Wendy's World
Lauren @ The Elephants Trunk
Mac @ Wealth Is Health


 


1 comment:

  1. Girl you are TOTALLY a Shannon. And about question 4... it's a combination- crusty in the morning and oozy by lunch. MMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...