3.28.2012

Today is a good day!

I am so excited, I just have to share...

1.  I just found out I am going to be able to go to camp with my Young Life girls this summer {I thought I wasn't going to be able to go because my company scheduled a biometric screening for me to work the same week! BUT, two other employees will be working it instead!} I really am so excited I can barely contain my excitement!

Windy Gap!!!

2. Right after finding out about camp, I found out that we can now wear open-toed shoes to work!!! This may seem silly to you but let me explain. I work in a printing plant so safety is a big deal and before today, all employees had to wear close toed shoes, and if you were out in plant you're supposed to wear steel-toed shoes.  This kind of put a damper on my shoe obsession because I couldn't wear my super cute peep-toed pumps and couldn't bring myself to buy anymore because I knew 5 days out of the week, I couldn't wear them.  So, for the last 8 months or so, I have been rotating three (yes, three) pairs of shoes; toms, brown zip up booties and what I like to call my emo/skater sneakers.  Not anymore!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

This amazing news couldn't have come at a better time either because this weekend (while Bobby is bachelor-partying it up) I will be going on my 'once every 5 years' shopping spree to update my wardrobe from college "How?" you may ask, "I thought you were doing Dave Ramsey's program???" ... gift cards and birthday money my friends.
hello lovers =)
I say yes to all.

Oh, and a fedora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...