4.24.2012

It has begun....

My house is officially a disaster zone...



For good reason of course.  We started moving yesterday and somehow in the midst of it all the explosion above happened.

Here is a sneak peak of our new place (the living room and bedroom).  I love it. =)



As we started moving yesterday, I ran into a small dilemma...

Both rooms have a door or slider to the porch, so, what do I do about curtains?!

In our old place I took down the ugly panels that come with slider doors and put up gorgeous curtains. I could do that again but then what would I do with the small window? Same with the bedroom... I'm thinking I will curtain the small window and leave the door alone.

Thoughts my friends???

I need all the help I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh friend!! I love the peek at the new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!
    treat the little window like a big window, and you will trick it into looking big :)
    you could do the same curtains on each, or roman shades on the doors & curtains on the window!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...