5.18.2012

Confession & Random Celebration

 I am a sucker for boy bands.

So random, I know.  Maybe it's because growing up in the 80's and 90's group pop bands where all the rage, I don't know, but what I do know is that I am a 26 year old obsessed with One Direction. I find them highly entertaining, especially their accents, and I cannot stop listening to What Makes You Beautiful....

Please tell me I'm not the only one....





In other incredibly random news, yesterday Bobby and I "celebrated" the 4 year anniversary of the day we said I love you (insert "awww" here). I know, kind of silly. We really aren't that corny and don't pay attention to stuff like that except for our wedding anniversary, but it happened after one of our friends weddings and she posted about their 4 year wedding anniversary yesterday which made me randomly think about it.  We had some time to kill before heading to a BBQ so we decided to celebrate with a beer at Yazoo (because where else would we go?)


5.17.2012

As cheesy as the reason for celebrating was, it did reminded me of how exciting the little things are and not to let them pass us by... like remembering the moment your spouse turned to you to tell you they love you for the first time and how those 3 little words, 4 years later, have not lost an ounce of their sweetness. 

5.17.2008


Thanks for listening to my random ramblings.  We're about to head out to make our way to Atlanta for the weekend to see Bobby's youngest sister Jamie, as she graduates from High School!  Crazy! We are so proud of her and can't wait to get there to celebrate her!



Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ah i didn't know that story! Love was in the air, what can we say. And girl. One Direction. I'll accept this about you only because of my own personal obsession with the song "call me maybe", but their HAIR. it is too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, call me maybe is #2 on the playlist. Tell Veda to start practicing and we'll make our own video lip syncing it like everyone else. You know the inner Celine in you wants to...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...