9.28.2012

Friday's Letters


Dear blog, I am sorry I have been neglecting you for so long, I sure do miss you. Work has me traveling from coast to coast for our biometric events and my brain can't seem to keep up with what time zone I'm living in let alone function enough to put fluid thoughts into a post. I've decided that for now, Friday's Letters would be the perfect remedy.  I always love reading everyone else's so I thought I'd give it a go.  Dear Augusta, I had much higher expectations for your downtown area and Riverwalk that we decided to explore last week.  You failed to mention you are a (creepy) ghost town during the week, however, we were highly entertained with trivia night at the Cotton Patch... not so much with the food.  Dear California, I love you. If you weren't so far away from my friends and family, I would find a way to convince my husband that we should live there forever.  Whatever you have that makes everyone there look 20 years younger, I'd greatly appreciate you sharing it with Tennessee.  Dear work, thanks for cancelling me from the Fernley trip this week.  As much as I'd like to see Reno, I'd much rather see my husband.  Dear home, I am sorry I've only been here for 2 days the last 2 weeks.. unfortunately this isn't going to change anytime soon, so maybe Bobby will surprise us with a maid?  Dear face, all this travel clearly has you freaking out.. I've never had issues with you before so I'm not quite sure how to deal with this. Unfortunately, your problems do not fit into our Dave Ramsey budget so I'm going to need you to get yourself together. Dear Athens, how have we not seen each other since 2009? I am so ready to see a sea of red at the Georgia game and to be reunited with some of my girlfriends.

circa 2009



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Loooove. I want to go to Athens with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Athens! It's such a cool college town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda! I just found your cute blog and added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and say hi:) I’ll leave a link below to a giveaway on my blog in case you’re interested!

    Hope you stop by for a visit, and thanks so much lovely!
    Xo, Emily

    Freckled Fox - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...