10.12.2012

Friday's Letters

Sharp Top Cove 2012

Dear Friday, hello lover. I am so happy to see you knowing that I will be in my own home this weekend and that I only have to be at work for 4 hours today. What a pleasant surprise this is.  Dear travel, my feelings for you haven't changed since last weeks letters, especially because I have to leave on a Sunday for this upcoming trip. Although you are the longest of all these work trips, I am relieved that you are the last one.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.  Dear Bobby,  Even though it was a bit of an adjustment to be in the same home during the week again, my heart is full knowing I am going home to you at the end of the day and not a hotel room.  The thought of spending the weekend just you and me is making my heart beat out of my chest from excitement.  I have so many date ideas for us for this weekend I don't know where to begin. Oh, and I am totally digging your long hair which is why I keep refusing to cut it. Sorry.  Dear iPhone, where have you been all my life? I am so thankful to finally be part of the 21st century and to have a working phone. Now if I could just figure out how to work all these apps...  Dear laundry, I loathe you. That is all.  Dear Nashville, I wasn't a huge fan of the super cold weather earlier this week. Apparently you missed the memo, but we usually have beautiful, mild fall weather which is one of my favorite things about living here. The weather channel says things are going to start to warm up a bit this weekend so thanks for catching on.   Dear Young Life girls, I loved spending the weekend with you at Sharp Top and I am so excited to visit you at school during lunch today!! I can't believe it has been two years and I still  have not done this.  That alone should be enough for me to convince Bobby I shouldn't have to work. Right?  Right.  Dear Lord, you continue to blow me away with your grace and everlasting love.  Even during times of when I feel drained and tired and I'm just "coasting along", your love never fails to woo back in.  Thank you for your ever flowing compassion and grace. You're love knows no limits and my heart feels so full. Thank you. I love you.




4 comments:

  1. iPhone changed my life too! It is so great. Have a great weekend with the hubby hope it is filled with lots of fun! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up! New follower! You wrote such sweet letters! Enjoy all of your dates this weekend! :)

    lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such an apple convert. Bought the iPhone in February and a MacBook in July. LOVE!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents live in Nashville. I hear you guys have wonderful weather :)
    Welcome to team apple. You'll never go back!

    Hope your weekend was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...