10.26.2012

Friday's Letters

Dear nasty hotel in Boston,  it's hotels like this that make me a) never want to stay in a hotel ever again b) know that what I see in the horror films could really happen... hotels like this should not even be allowed. I'm pretty sure we were in the same hotel as The Shining.  Just saying.  Glad we only had to endure the creep-fest there for one night.  I will now be burning the clothes I slept in that night too.


Dear work travel, I think it's safe to say that we both know how I feel about our current relationship. I'd be lying if I said I was sad that it's over. So sorry. Sayonara. Dear work, next week is the last of our screening events which means it is the last time this year I have to get up at 4am to get to work. My dry red eyes are thankful.  Dear God, thank you for getting me through this crazy travel season. Thank you for answering my prayers and using this time to grow me spiritually.  I can feel you at work and it is so good.

Dear Weekend, I'm ecstatic we get to spend it at home.. and the next week...and the next weekend.  What a great feeling!  Dear cold weather, you couldn't hold out for 1 more week? The first weekend I'm home you decide to show up...not cool.  Guess that just means it's time for boots and leg warmers. I could be about that... Dear Tom and Chane, I am so excited for our mini visit this weekend and to finally meet cute little Simon!  And I guess watch some football too...  Dear Bobby, although I have no desire to travel again anytime soon, this whole being away from each other thing has made me feel like a newlywed all over again and I like it. I am so happy it's Friday because that means I get to spend the whole weekend with you playing at Franklin's Pumpkinfest, watching football and just enjoying some much needed quality time.

Have a great weekend friends!! Got any fun plans??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...