11.07.2012

Cool Music... South Carolina Edition


Attention all you Charleston dwellers.  Bobby has two shows scheduled there this week (this is when I wish I didn't have a job...)!  Both acoustic shows will be at Fiery Ron's Home Team BBQ. The first show is tonight at the Sullivan Island location at 8PM and tomorrow nights show will be at 9PM at the West Ashley location.  If you are in the Charleston area you should check one out!

We are really starting to drive hard towards this being a full time career for him.  We have been praying like crazy and really feel the Lord guiding us down this path. It is exciting and a little scary all at the same time, especially when you throw the idea of kids into the mix some day!  As crazy of an idea as it may seem, we both feel very confident and content that this is exactly where the Lord wants us.  He has been encouraging us left and right over the last week with potential gigs and clarity for a plan.

I am constantly asking Bobby how I can help encourage and support him with his music and we never really come up with an answer (as much as I would love to be one of his back up singers, I think my unique voice would do more harm than help to his career).  After a long life talk this weekend about future plans for our family and Bobby's music career, we decided the best way right now for me to help be a part of making his idea a reality would be to help with the social media side of things because lets be honest, anything having to do with being "social" is right up my alley.  So little by little, you're probably going start to see a little bit more of the music side of our life fill the pages of this blog. I am super pumped that I get to be a part of this amazing journey with my husband, and that I get to share it with all of you!

Just for kicks, here's a little Dixieland Delight! Makes me smile every time.

2 comments:

  1. wooowoooo Bobby Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the "my unique voice would do more harm than good." Unique is a great way to put it. And how nice of you to be helping your buddy out- you are a great friend! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...