11.25.2012

Minor Freak Out Moment

Notice anything different around here?

There's a reason (other than laziness) as to why there haven't been any posts around here lately... In an effort to free up some space to load pictures to be able to publish a posts (I'm learning now I should really read the fine print in the future) I deleted a few albums on Picasa. I have them on my computer backed up so why have them on line too, right??  Wrong. Clearly I should have taken more computer classes in school because I apparently missed the course about how the pictures you load on blogger are stored in Picasa. What??? Yes. Missed (or probably deleted) that memo. Awesome.

So insert me have a minor freak out moment when I saw this:


No, that's not a new design for the blog.

The good news is that the pictures I lost as I said earlier, are backed up on a hard drive. The bad news is I don't know which pictures were deleted so I have go through ALL my posts one by one and figure out which pictures I have to reload.. ah!

Seriously y'all. Do you know how long this is going to take?? Omg.

So for now, things may look a little bare around here while I get this mess figured out.

In other news, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, hopefully spent with those you love!! Mine was wonderful and I can't wait to share it with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...