12.19.2012

Bobby's Annual Christmas Show!

It's that time of year again y'all... time for my husband's annual Christmas show back home (insert some major excitement here).  I look forward to this every single year because for one, it's a show I actually get to go to (most lately have been private events..boo) but also it's a night we get to spend hanging out with both of our families and we get to catch up with friends that we haven't seen in a while (some since last Christmas!). 

If your going to be in the Atlanta area for Christmas this year, come hang out! I guarantee you will have a great time! Get ready to sing along to your favorite Christmas tunes, catch up with old friends and maybe even bust out a dance move or two... 


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...