1.06.2013

Free glasses? Yes please.

I know I'm not the only one out there who has noticed how popular thick black framed glasses have become, and hopefully I'm not the only one who secretly wished they could pull them off too.  Who's with me so far?

No one wants to waste their money on some popular pair of expensive glasses they hope doesn't look ridiculous.  Same here. I always get the same type the optometrist says "fits my face well"... whatever that means. I play it safe and go with it.

Thanks to Firmoo, I finally got my chance to tryout of pair of fun glasses I've always wanted to own. You know... the really big and really thick square frames that automatically add points to your IQ... those.  

Firmoo is an online optical store that you can purchase prescription, non-prescription glasses and sun glasses from at a pretty reasonable price.  They reached out to see if I'd be interested in trying a free pair of their glasses in exchange for blogging my opinion on them. Um, yes.  

Like I was saying, I decided to branch out and good for a pair of large framed glasses I knew I could never convince myself to buy otherwise and I must say, I'm not disappointed.  The glasses were shipped promptly (they arrived in about a week) and the quality is pretty great.  After a few hours of wearing them, I usually have small red marks left on the sides of my nose, but I get that with the glasses I've gotten at the eye doctor too. I'm pretty sure it's just from there not being any nose padding on plastic frames.  It was also really easy to put all my prescription information in while I was placing my order.  

Here are a few pics of the pair I ordered (CP6080). Apparently the manufacturer is phasing this pair out but there are a lot of similar styles on the website. 


Over all, I had a great experience with Firmoo, love my glasses and would probably buy from them again before buy from my eye doctor.  Here's some information from their site about their first free pair program if you might be interested in getting a pair of your own:

"The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try? "


If this sparked any interest, head on over to their website and check it out! 





1 comment:

  1. Hello to all, the contents existing at this site are in fact awesome for people experience, well,
    keep up the good work fellows.
    Ray Ban Sunglasses | Spectacle frames

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...