6.04.2013

We did it!

For those of you who read this blog and follow me on any of the social media sites, you are well aware that we have been raising money to fund my husband's first full-length album (eek!).

We are so happy to announce that our goal was not only reached but we surpassed it by $165 all because of YOU!



I am seriously blown away by all the support we received from friends, families, and fans and so thankful for the Lord's provision and faithfulness through all of this.

We have prayed and prayed and prayed some more that this would be a path that God leads us down, not our own desires or selfish needs.  To see so many people come together backing us up with love and support so clearly proves that His hand prints are all over this! 

It's been encouraging to see Bobby continue to lean on the Lord through the planning process and through the last 30 days of the fundraiser (especially after finding out we have a babe on the way...hello added pressure).  Watching him walk so faithfully fills my heart with such joy and makes me so proud to call him my husband and our little peanuts dad.  

What a huge faith builder this has been for me and I know for sure for Bobby.  Please hear us say a HUGE thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support with this project! We will continue to keep you up to date with the latest happenings as Bobby heads into the studio in a few weeks and as we start to plan the album release and tour. 

We love you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...